ILOG Supply Chain Optimization offers decision support solutions for supply chain management. Our supply chain optimization applications are designed to complement and enhance existing investments in enterprise resource planning (ERP) and advanced planning and scheduling (APS) solutions.
These applications help companies make better decisions faster, addressing:
– global supply chain design, network optimization and sourcing strategies
– inventory optimization to help you set and maintain the best inventory levels as well as the optimal flow for inventory distribution
– vehicle routing and route planning
– production planning and detailed scheduling
ILOG technologies offer travel and transportation companies the ability to increase competitiveness, safety and environmental impact by improving both customer service and operations at a lower cost.
Optimized planning, scheduling, routing and timetabling to improve operations performances:
– Reduce operational costs by better usage of resources with long term to short term planning and scheduling
– Improve reactivity by faster and better re-allocation of resources in – case of service disturbance or disruption
– Improve quality of service by increasing punctuality and availability of material and staff
– Boost employee satisfaction with well balanced staff schedules, better compliance to regulations and use of flexible regulations
– Improve productivity, quality, flexibility and reactivity of planning agents with dedicated decision support tools
– Adjust price to demand and availability to increase revenue and margins
ILOG Optimization technology supports better decision-making to address these challenges faced today by all transportation modes:
– Staff, crew and drivers scheduling and planning
– Fleet planning, scheduling, routing and assignment
– Asset and maintenance scheduling
– Airport resources allocation
– Container terminal resources allocation
– Container positioning and repositioning
– Yield and revenue management
Carriers, distributors, manufacturers, shippers, and logistics service -providers achieve essential goals with IBM ILOG-based solutions:
– Reduce supply chain costs by optimizing and executing complex order fulfillment processes
– Improve operational efficiency by integrating order fulfillment operations with inventory and planning optimization
– Improve customer experience by fulfilling more perfect orders in the demand chain
Companies can tap into the power of IBM’s intelligent technology to significantly improve operational efficiency in key areas:
– Planning and scheduling
– Order fulfillment
– Automating manually intensive processes
Powerful IBM solutions are being deployed by many companies to increase efficiency and achieve the most critical goals:
– Manage transportation spending and costs
– Improve load consolidation, mode and carrier selection and route – optimization to help your bottom line.
– Reduce cycle times
– Find the best way to rapidly deliver goods without breaking your budget.
– Increase asset utilization
– Add stops to routes and alter hub-spoke patterns to reduce excess capacity.
– Efficiently schedule operations
– Schedule facility resources while planning transportation reduces detention charges and streamlines the workload.
– Manage corporate growth strategies
– Fuse scenario planning into corporate strategies reduces risk and opens up new opportunities
– Improve corporate competitiveness
– Agile logistics planning enables faster response to ever-changing market conditions.
– Deliver excellent service
Find the right balance between service and cost for each segment of your customer base gives you a competitive advantage
IBM ILOG solutions address key technical challenges:
– Planning and scheduling: Improve business performance and increase corporate value. Today’s supply chains greatly benefit from the best optimization technology. IBM is the optimization leader; its software powers major Supply Chain Management suites.
– Shipment Planning and Order Fulfillment: Create the most efficient transportation plans while boosting operational excellence. IBM ILOG Transportation Analyst evaluates logistics strategies and predicts the impact of changes.